This article will guide you in creating a Gmail filter to quickly locate secure messages you’ve delivered using the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension.
Note: You will have had to enable the option to Add self as BCC recipient for all outgoing emails in the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension.
Note: This article assumes you’ve already signed into your Gmail account
- If necessary, click the More label to expand the labels list.
- Hover your mouse over the mailbox categories section and click Create new label.
- In the New Label window, give your label a descriptive name and click Create. We’ve used “Secure Messages Sent” as an example.
- Click the drop arrow in the search bar to Show Search Options
- Enter the following details in the targeted fields:
- Note: The <your name> placeholder should be filled with your registered identillect name, not your email address.
- From: email@example.com
- Subject: <your name> has sent you a Secure Email with subject
- In the When a message arrives that matches this search: window, perform the following actions:
- Click the box for Apply the label: and select the label you created in step 3 from the select list. In our example, we created “Secure Messages Sent” so that is the label we’ll select.
- (optional) - If you don't want to have a copy of the message stored in your inbox, you can select the Skip the Inbox (Archive it) checkbox.
- Click Create filter.
- You’ll be notified that the filter was created successfully.
When you send a secure message using the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension, you’ll now see your email organized in the label.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.