This article will guide you in creating a Gmail filter to quickly locate secure messages you’ve delivered using the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension.
Note: You will have had to enable the option to Add self as BCC recipient for all outgoing emails in the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension.
Note: This article assumes you’ve already signed into your Gmail account
Using the Chrome (or Mozilla) browser Log In to your Gmail mailbox.
- If necessary, click the More label to expand the labels list.
- Hover your mouse over the mailbox categories section and click Create new label.
- In the New Label window, give your label a descriptive name and click Create. We’ve used “Secure Messages Sent” as an example.
- Click the drop arrow in the search bar to Show Search Options
- Enter the following details in the targeted fields:
- Note: The <your name> placeholder should be filled with your registered identillect name, not your email address.
- From: email@example.com
- Subject: <your name> has sent you a Secure Email with subject
- In the When a message arrives that matches this search: window, perform the following actions:
- Click the box for Apply the label: and select the label you created in step 3 from the select list. In our example, we created “Secure Messages Sent” so that is the label we’ll select.
- (optional) - If you don't want to have a copy of the message stored in your inbox, you can select the Skip the Inbox (Archive it) checkbox.
- Click Create filter.
- You’ll be notified that the filter was created successfully.
When you send a secure message using the Delivery Trust for Gmail Chrome extension, you’ll now see your email organized in the label.