The purpose of this article to guide you through the correct actions to take when you need to include attachments to your secure message using the Delivery Trust for Gmail extension.
Using the Chrome (or Mozilla) browser Log In to your Gmail mailbox.
- Click the COMPOSE button to start a new email message.
- If necessary, click the Delivery Trust Shield to active the Delivery Trust control panel.
- Compose your message as you normally would and when ready
- Select Add File button in the Delivery Trust control panel
- Find and select your attachment(s)
- Click Open to add the file
4. click Send Secure when you’re finished.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When sending a secure message with attachments, if you attach your files using the standard attachment link, the files you’ve attached to your secure message WILL NOT be delivered.