The purpose of this article is to guide O365 administrators through the process of adding the Delivery Trust Add-in for O365 for all mailboxes associated with the business tenant.
Note: This article assumes the reader of this guide is an administrator for the business O365 subscription.
Note: This article assumes the tenant administrator has already signed into the O365 portal.
- Access the Admin pages from either the Apps menu or the Admin dashboard button.
- Expand the Admin centers menu and click Exchange.
- Click the organization heading from the title menu.
- Click add-ins.
- Click the + icon and click Add from URL.
- Enter the URL as shown and click install. (http://identillect.com/outlookplugin/Outlook365.xml)
- Once installed, select Delivery Trust in the Add-ins list and click the Edit icon.
- Check the box to Make this add-in available to users in your organization and set the Mandatory, always enabled. Users can’t disable this add-in radio button to active and click Save.
All users in your tenant should now have access to the Delivery Trust Add-in for O365.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.