Video Tutorial: Outlook Implementation
Description: This article will help you implement (install) the Outlook Plugin for the first time on your computer.
1. Log into your Identillect account through the web portal using the Chrome browser (or Mozilla).
If this is the first time you are installing the plug in you will have an email sent to Set Your Password on the web portal. If you do not receive the message you can also follow the steps for the Password Reset and using that message can set your password.
2. You will also need Outlook available on your desktop with your email account already added to the software.
*NOTE: You may want to add Identillect as a Trusted Site to ensure stability when downloading the plugin.
- Locate and select the Outlook Plugin (blue button)
- Once the new tab for the instruction guide with download links opens, select the 2nd option that does not require admin privileges
- Close Outlook and save any work in progress
- Download the Executable file, by clicking on Setup.exe
- Select to Install
- Close when completed
- Reopen Outlook. You will be prompted to Agree to the Identillect End User License
- Select your registered Delivery Trust email and select Activate
- The Login to Delivery Trust window will pop up then you will enter your password to log in using your Delivery Trust (www.Identillect.com) Credentials
- Once logged in, you will receive a notification that your plugin is now active and you can select Finish to begin using your Delivery Trust Outlook Add-in
- Finally, try to compose a new message and verify that your Delivery Trust Options are visible