Video Tutorial: Outlook Implementation
Description: This article will help you implement (install) the Outlook Plugin for the first time on your computer.
1. Log into your Identillect account through the web portal using the Chrome browser (or Mozilla).
If this is the first time you are installing the plug in you will have an email sent to Set Your Password on the web portal. If you do not receive the message you can also follow the steps for the Password Reset and using that message can set your password.
2. You will also need Outlook available on your desktop with your email account already added to the software.
*NOTE: You may want to add Identillect as a Trusted Site to ensure stability when downloading the plugin.
- Locate and select the Outlook Plugin (blue button)
- Close Outlook and save any work in progress and then select OK on the prompt
- Download the Executable file, by clicking on Setup.exe
- Select to Install
- Close once completed
- Reopen Outlook. You will be prompted to Agree to the Identillect End User License
- Log In using your Delivery Trust (www.Identillect.com) Credentials
- Finally, try to compose a new message and verify Delivery Trust Authentication Choices are there