Yes, you need to log into your Web Portal dashboard, click on the Sent messages folder found at the top of the screen. Located the email in question and click to open it. Once inside the email, click on Security Policies located at the top of the email and make any necessary changes to your policies and click Update.
Articles in this section
- "How can my clients send me a secure email?"
- "Why am I getting errors when trying to access your website?"
- "How do I add Identillect.com as a trusted site?"
- "Do I need to select authentication questions for each email I send?"
- "Can I change the default setting for security policies?"
- "Can I refer friends or family to your service?"
- "Can my clients respond securely back to me even though they are not registered users?"
- "What will my clients see when receiving a secure message from me?"
- "Can I receive an email notification that my secure email was read?"
- "How do I know if my secure email was not delivered?"