Yes, as long as you initiate the email conversation by sending it securely, then replies back to you from your clients are automatically secure.
Articles in this section
- "How can my customers send me a secure email message?"
- "Why am I getting errors when trying to access your website?"
- "How do I add Identillect.com as a trusted site?"
- "How do I reset my password?"
- "Do I need to select authentication questions for each email I send?"
- "Can I change the default setting for security policies?"
- "Can I refer friends or family to your service?"
- "Can my clients respond securely back to me even though they are not registered users?"
- "What will my clients see when receiving a secure message from me?"
- "Can I receive an email notification that my secure email was read?"