Yes, as long as you initiate the email conversation by sending it securely, then replies back to you from your clients are automatically secure.
Articles in this section
- Oops! Something went wrong!
- Add Identillect to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer
- How do I reset my password?
- "Do I need to select authentication questions for each email I send?"
- "Can I change the default setting for security policies?"
- "Can I refer friends or family to your service?"
- "Can my clients respond securely back to me even though they are not registered users?"
- "What will my clients see when receiving a secure message from me?"
- "Can I receive an email notification that my secure email was read?"
- "Can I see if my recipient read / opened my email?"