- You will need access to Microsoft Outlook with the Delivery Trust Plugin activated.
- Open up a new email in Outlook
- Click on the plugin “Options” button (which looks like a grey gear) and is located on the top left near the “Secure Send” button or in the plugin panel to the right of the compose screen
- In the Options menu, click on the “Preferences” button located in the “Authentication and Security Policies” area
- You are now able to update the default Authentication Choices and Security Controls that are applied when sending secure emails
- Clicking “Ok” will save any changes made