This article will help you manage your Delivery Trust Add-in Preferences from Outlook.
You will need access to Microsoft Outlook with the Delivery Trust Plugin activated.
1. Open up a new email in Outlook
2. Click on the plugin “Options” button (which looks like a grey gear) and is located on the top left near the “Secure Send” button or in the plugin panel to the right of the compose screen
3. In the Options menu, click on the “Preferences” button located in the “Authentication and Security Policies” area
4. You are now able to update the default Authentication Choices and Security Controls that are applied when sending secure emails
5. Clicking “Ok” will save any changes made