This article will guide you in setting up the Delivery Trust Add-In for your Hotmail email account managed through Outlook Live online.
Note: This article assumes you have already signed into your Hotmail account.
Note: This article assumes you’ve already purchased the Delivery Trust O365 add-in.
Installing the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click Options.
- Expand the General selection in the Options menu and click Manage add-ins.
- Click the Add button and click Add from a URL.
- Enter the URL as shown and click Next. (http://identillect.com/outlookplugin/Outlook365.xml)
- Click Install when presented with the confirmation dialog.
- Click OK to begin using your Delivery Trust Add-In.
At this point, you should now see the Delivery Trust add-in installed and turned on in the Manage add-ins panel.
Activating the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Return to your mailbox and compose a new message.
- Click the Delivery Trust shield to begin the activation process.
- Enter your Delivery Trust Password and click Log in.
You may now begin using your Delivery Trust Add-In to send secure messages.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.