This article will guide you in setting up the Delivery Trust Add-In inside of the Office 365 environment.
Log into your O365 email account using the Chrome browser (or Mozilla). Ensure you are also lod
Installing the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click Manage Add-Ins
- Select My add-ins
- To add the Delivery Trust Add-In, under Custom add-ins, click where it says Add a custom add-in and select Add from URL…
- Enter the URL as shown and click OK. (http://identillect.com/outlookplugin/Outlook365.xml)
- Click Install when presented with the Warning dialog.
At this point, you should now see the Delivery Trust add-in installed Add-Ins panel.
Activating the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Return to your mailbox and compose a new message.
- The Delivery Trust shield icon will be indicated in Blue as being activate.
- To open the Authentication options select the icon.
You may now begin using your Delivery Trust Add-In to send secure messages, including add additional layers of security to your message.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.