This article will guide you in setting up the Delivery Trust Add-In inside of the Office 365 environment.
Note: This article assumes you have already signed into your email account managed through Office 365.
Note: This article assumes you’ve already purchased the Delivery Trust O365 add-in.
Installing the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click Manage integrations.
- In some environments, this may say Manage add-ins.
- To add the Delivery Trust Add-In, click where it says Click here to add a custom add-in and click Add from URL…
- Enter the URL as shown and click OK. (http://identillect.com/outlookplugin/Outlook365.xml)
- Click Install when presented with the Warning dialog.
At this point, you should now see the Delivery Trust add-in installed Add-Ins panel.
Activating the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Return to your mailbox and compose a new message.
- Click the Delivery Trust shield to begin the activation process.
- Enter your Delivery Trust Password and click Log in.
You may now begin using your Delivery Trust Add-In to send secure messages.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.