This article will guide you in setting up the Delivery Trust Add-In inside of the Office 365 environment.
Log into your Identillect account through the web portal using the Chrome browser (or Mozilla) and log into your O365 email account as well.
If this is the first time you are installing the plug in you will have an email sent to Set Your Password on the web portal. If you do not receive the message you can also follow the steps for the Password Reset and using that message can set your password.
*NOTE: You may want to add Identillect as a Trusted Site to ensure stability when downloading the plugin.
Installing the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click Manage Add-Ins
- Select My add-ins
- To add the Delivery Trust Add-In, under Custom add-ins, click where it says Add a custom add-in and select Add from URL…
- Enter the URL as shown and click OK. (http://identillect.com/outlookplugin/Outlook365.xml)
- Click Install when presented with the Warning dialog.
At this point, you should now see the Delivery Trust add-in installed Add-Ins panel.
Activating the Delivery Trust Add-In
- Return to your mailbox and compose a new message.
- The Delivery Trust shield icon will be indicated in Blue as being activate.
- To open the Authentication options select the icon.
You may now begin using your Delivery Trust Add-In to send secure messages, including add additional layers of security to your message.
If the documented actions in this article fail to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.