Overview: During installation of the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin, you may encounter an issue that will halt the installation. This tutorial will walk you through solving this problem. We are offering two possible resolutions. Please try one at a time, and test each time.
Problem: The screenshot below shows the error message you might be receiving. "Specified argument was out of the range..."
- Download and install Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office (Microsoft link)
- Install the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin setup file again (setup.exe)
More Information: Here is an article describing the same type of error and the above resolution: article.
- Clear your browser's data (including "Download History" and "Cookies and plugin data"). Here's a screenshot/example of clearing such browser data in Chrome:
- Download the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin setup file again (fresh copy)
- Install the Outlook Plugin
Resolution 3 - (For Tech Support)
- Install Staging Plugin
- Uninstall Staging Plugin
- Reinstall Production Plugin
Result: You should be able to now install the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin without a problem.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know by emailing us at Support@identillect.com.