Overview: During installation of the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin, you may encounter an issue that will halt the installation. This tutorial will walk you through solving this problem.
Problem: The screenshot below shows the error message you might be receiving. "Customized functionality in this application will not work..."
Resolution: Add identillect.com to the list of Trusted Sites.
*Important: you must use the "Internet Explorer" browser and not "Edge" when completing the next 7 steps. If you do not see an icon to launch "Internet Explorer" with, then click on Start (Windows icon) and type "Internet Explorer" to launch the browser.
- Go to "Tools" -> "Internet Options." (If you do not see the "Tools" menu, then press the "Alt" key on your keyboard to display it)
- Click on the "Security" tab
- Click on "Trusted Sites"
- Click on "Sites"
- Make sure the "Require server verification (https:)..." is NOT CHECKED.
- Add "*.identillect.com" (with the asterisk) to the list of Websites
- Click "Close"
- Install the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin setup file again (setup.exe)
Screenshot illustrating above steps
Result: You should be able to now install the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin without a problem.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].