- Open File Explorer
- Browse to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
- Note that Username is the name of the user on this computer
- You likely will have to manually type "AppData" as it is a hidden folder
- Delete all contents (within the folder called 2.0)
- There are typically 2 folders therein (delete those two)
- Close File Explorer
- Try installing the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin
Supporting Screenshot - verify that Delivery Trust Plugin is listed as Disabled
- Click on "File"
- Click on "Options"
- Click on "Add-Ins"
- Verify that "Delivery Trust Outlook Plug-in" appears under the "Disabled Application Add-ins" list