The Outlook Plugin can only be active under one account a time. To send and receive secure emails under a different account, you need to (1) deactivate the Plugin (under the current account) and (2) activate it under the new account.
Steps to reactivate Plugin under a new account
- Open a new email
- Click on the gear icon in the Delivery Trust pane
- Click on "Deactivate..." in the Options screen
- Close the email (that you opened in Step 1)
- Click on "Activate..." in the Options screen
- Enter the credentials for the account you wish to activate the Plugin under
- Click "Close"
Demonstration Video: see attached (below)