Background: this step adds stability to the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin when it automatically looks for updates. Here are the steps to take:
- Add identillect.com to the list of Trusted Sites
Important: you must use the "Internet Explorer" browser and not "Edge" when completing the next 7 steps. If you do not see an icon to launch "Internet Explorer" with, then click on Start (Windows icon) and type "Internet Explorer" to launch the browser.
- Go to "Tools" -> "Internet Options"
- If you do not see the "Tools" menu, then press the "Alt" key (on you keyboard) to display it
- Click on the "Security" tab
- Click on "Trusted Sites"
- Click on "Sites"
- Make sure the "Require server verification (https:)..." is not checked
- Add "http://identillect.com" to the list of Websites
- Click "Close"
2. Install the Delivery Trust Outlook Plugin setup file again (setup.exe)
Screenshot illustrating above steps