Overview: In this article, I will be taking you through a few steps to get the options in the Outlook plugin to become clickable when you cannot select the options.
Problem: When creating a new email, the options in the Delivery Trust plugin are not clickable and grayed out, and there's no recipient email address in the drop-down menu (above "Secure Send" button).
Example of problem
- Make sure there is a recipient in the "To" box of the email.
- Your Inbox needs to verify the email before the Delivery Trust plugin is activated and usable.
- You will know the email is verified when email becomes underlined (example image below)
- If the email does not become underlined, follow the steps below to solve this
- After entering the email in the "To" box, press Tab on the keyboard (located above the Caps Lock key). If this does not do anything the first time, try again.
- Wait up to 30 seconds for your email to verify the email, and underline it. This can not be worked around as this is a function of your email.
- Email addresses that have been emailed to before, will automatically be underlined after tabbing to another box, as this information is cached by Outlook.