Overview: In this article, I will be taking you through a few steps to get the options in the Outlook plugin to become clickable.
Problem: When creating a new email, the options in the Delivery Trust plugin are not clickable and grayed out, and there's no recipient email address in the drop-down menu (above "Secure Send" button).
Example of problem
- Make sure there is a recipient in the "To" box of the email.
- Outlook needs to verify the email before the Delivery Trust plugin is activated and usable.
- You will know the email is verified when email becomes underlined (example image below)
- If the email does not become underlined, follow the steps below to solve this
- After entering the email in the "To" box, press Tab on the keyboard (located above the Caps Lock key). If this does not do anything the first time, try again.
- Wait up to 30 seconds for Outlook to verify the email, and underline it. This can not be worked around as this is a function of Outlook.
- Email addresses that have been emailed to before, will automatically be underlined after tabbing to another box, as this information is cached by Outlook.
If the above steps do not work: there might be another issue with the computer or installation of the plugin, in which case, please contact us at www.identillect.com/support.