Overview: When sending email you are able to send 2GBs worth of attachments. However, there is a limit of 15 separate files. In this tutorial I will teach you how to add your files to a zipped (compressed) folder, so that you are able to send more than 15 files.
Problem: When composing an email in Identillect.com, you get the following error when attempting to send more than 15 attachments: "You may not upload more than 15 files per email."
Resolution: (Please refer to screenshots for guidance.)
- In the folder with your files, select the files that you are attempting to send. You can do this by holding CTRL on your keyboard and clicking each file. Note: If the files are in separate locations on your computer, we recommend placing a copy of the files in a new folder.
- Once you have selected the targeted files, right click on any of the selected files.
- In the right click menu, from there, go down and click on "Send to."
- In that sub-menu, click on "Compressed (zipped) folder."
- Once complete, you will see a new file .zip file in the folder the above was completed in. This zipped (compressed) folder contains all the files you had selected.
- Attach this new zipped (compressed) folder to the email you had previously attempted to attach the individual files to.
Result: You have added a copy of your files to a zipped (compressed) folder, which you are now able to send in an email successfully.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].