This article will provide instruction on how to perform a simple deactivation/reactivation of your Delivery Trust Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
Note: This article assumes that you have already installed the Delivery Trust software and you have been working with the platform.
Note: This article assumes you have Outlook open and ready for use.
Note: Screens captured using MS Outlook 2016. Your screens may vary.
Deactivate the Add-In
- Click the New Email button.
- Click the Options button in the new message window or from the Delivery Trust panel at the right of the new message window.
- Close the new message window leaving only the Options window open.
- Click Deactivate… in the Options window.
- Confirm the deactivation.
You’ve successfully deactivated your Delivery Trust Add-In for Outlook.
Reactivate the Add-In
- Click the Activate… button.
- If you have multiple email accounts configured, select the email account registered to the Delivery Trust service, otherwise, simply move on to the next step.
- Enter your credentials and click Activate.
- After the three-stage activation process, click Finish and your add-in will be ready to use.
You’ve now successfully activated your Delivery Trust Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
This concludes the workflow for deactivating and reactivating your Delivery Trust add-in for Microsoft Outlook
If this guide failed to produce the intended results, please submit a ticket.