Description: This article will show you how create a hyperlink that contains your unique secure mail address that allows external senders to deliver secure messages directly to you without having to register with the Identillect solution or without the account holder having had to begin the secure message thread. We recommend adding this hyperlink to your email signature.
- Log In to your O365 account
- Copy the "URL to Share..." from the Receive Email menu on the web portal
INSTRUCTIONS: Locate the URL to Share
Locate and select the Receive Email menu option.
Your unique URL is listed directly under the URL to share with desired recipient(s): heading:
Note: This URL will not change and can be used on your website or in your email signatures.
INSTRUCTIONS: Set a Signature hyperlink
- Go to your Settings
- Under Your app Settings select Mail
- The Options panel will open. Locate the Layout section then Email Signature.
- Check the 1st box for Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose
- Type your text (what the customer will see). We suggest the text "Send Me a Secure Email”.
- Select the icon to Insert Hyperlink
- On the pop-up window Insert Link, under the section URL:(Use the link under “URL to Share”)