Description: This article is the 2nd step in the process of resolving any issues with Outlook not sending your messages or messages getting stuck in the Delivery Trust Folder.
- The Outlook Add-On Installation will need to be completed on your computer prior to attempting this step.
- You will need to first update your Microsoft Outlook program. If you have not yet done this step please visit the Article on Updating your Outlook.
Deactivate the Add-In
- Click the New Email button.
- Click the Options button in the new message window or from the Delivery Trust panel at the right of the new message window.
- Close the new message window leaving only the Options window open.
- Click Deactivate… in the Options window.
- Confirm the deactivation.
You’ve successfully deactivated your Delivery Trust Add-In for Outlook.
Reactivate the Add-In
- Click the Activate… button.
- If you have multiple email accounts configured, select the email account registered to the Delivery Trust service, otherwise, simply move on to the next step.
- Enter your credentials and click Activate.
- After the three-stage activation process, click Finish and your add-in will be ready to use.
You’ve now successfully activated your Delivery Trust Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
Test your Add-On by Composing a New Email