Description: This article outlines how to access the Secure Scan Add-On preferences in Outlook. This will scan outgoing emails and/or attachments for sensitive words/phrases.
- Click the New Email button.
- Click the Options button in the new message window or from the Delivery Trust panel at the right of the new message window.
- Close the new message window leaving only the Options window open.
- Click the Preferences... button under the Secure Scan section.
- Check the box for the applicable option that you would like to enable.
- Click Manage Dictionary... to open the Secure Scan Dictionary Editor to add or remove any word/phrase in your dictionary.
- Once finished, click on OK button. Click Cancel button if no changes need to be made.
You've successfully accessed the Secure Scan Add-On Preferences.