Description: This article will help educate you on selecting additional layers of security for the plugin you are using. (Gmail, Outlook, O365 or the Web Portal).
- Your emails will still be sent securely by hitting the “Send Secure” button, however, authentication choices add an additional layer of security.
- *Note: In order to use the Delivery Trust Panel the recipient name must be reconciled in the email - when this happens the email address is underlined.
- First add your recipient's email address to activate the Delivery Trust Panel.
- Once Activated you will be able to select any of the following options you would like to add additional layers of security to your message. (We recommend reviewing the choice with your recipient so they are familiar with the proper information to enter once they receive the message.)
- Last 4 digits of a mobile phone number
- Last 4 digits of a business phone number
- Business postal code
- Custom Question/Answer
For further information on the Security Controls please visit our Knowledge Base Article.