The Security Controls along with the Authentication Choices located on the side panel of all the Delivery Trust products allow the sender to provide an extra layer of security that limits the recipients access to the secure email once it's received. This includes the disabling of certain features, email expiration date and view limits.
Note: In order to use the Delivery Trust Panel, the recipient(s) name must be detected in the email - when this happens the email address is underlined.
1. First add your recipient's email address to activate the Delivery Trust Panel.
2. Once activated you will be able to select any of the following options you would like to add restrictions your recipient(s)
- Disable printing - Disables printing on received email.
- Disable forwarding - Disables the forwarding of the received email,
- Disable downloading of attachments - Disable the ability to download any attachments on the received email.
- Disable downloading of email - Disables the ability to download the received email from the portal.
- Force recipient to Web Portal - Forces the recipient to the Web Portal when viewing the email rather than allowing the email to be viewed in an outside email tool.
- Notify me when email is first read - Sends a notification to the sender when the recipient opens the email.
- Expires after - Sets the expiration date on the email after which it will no longer be available. The available values are (1 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks and 1 Month)
- View limit - Limits the number of times the email can be viewed after which it will no longer be available. The available values are (1, 2 and 3)