Description: This article will help educate you on selecting additional layers of security for the plugin you are using. (Gmail, Outlook, O365 or the Web Portal).
- Your emails will still be sent securely by hitting the “Send Secure” button, however, security controls add an additional layer of security and restrictions to your message.
- *Note: In order to use the Delivery Trust Panel the recipient name must be reconciled in the email - when this happens the email address is underlined.
- First add your recipient's email address to activate the Delivery Trust Panel.
- Once Activated you will be able to select any of the following options you would like to add additional layers of security to your message.
- Disable Printing
- Disable Forwarding
- Disable downloading of attachments
- Disable downloading of email
- Require internal user authentification
- Notify me when email is first read
- Expires On (one day, one week, two weeks, one month)
- View Limit (1-3 times)
For further information on the Authentication Choices please visit our Knowledge Base Article.