The process of creating a signature hyperlink will be different depending on whether you are using the Web Portal, Gmail, Office 365 or Outlook. The common part is the unique Url used to send a secure email back to you from the email recipient. This url can appear in the signature as a link. Below are the instructions on how to obtain that url and then separate instructions for each product on how to incorporate that url into the signature.
1. Click on the Profile tab on the left side of the screen and you will be directed to the Profile page. Alternately, if you mouse over the email address on the right top of the screen you will be presented with a drop down menu from which you can select the Profile menu item.
2. Once on the Profile page click on the Edit Signature button. This will bring up the Email Signature popup where you can use the editor to either create a new signature or edit your existing signature. If you want to add a link to a website you can click on the button to specify the website.
3. Paste the URL to Share into the Web Address field
4. Click Insert
5. Once you have completed editing your signature click on the Save Changes button to save and exit the popup.
1. Open Gmail Settings
2. In General, locate the Signature section
3. Then locate the link in the text options (this icon looks like the infinity symbol)
- Text to Display is what the customer will see (we suggest the text "Send Me a Secure Email")
- The Link to should say Web Address (this is where you paste the URL to Share)
- Paste in the Unique URL from above into the To what URL should this link go?
1. Open O365 Settings
2. Click on the gear icon on the menu bar
3. At the bottom of the Settings window click View all Outlook settings
4. Click on the Compose and reply menu item
5. In the Compose and reply window create your email signature then click on the link icon at the top and create your hyperlink using the URL to Share from above.
1. Open Outlook
2. Click on the Messages menu item at the top of the screen
3. Click on the Signature dropdown
4. Click on Signatures
5. In the Signatures and Stationery popup click on the link icon
6. In the Insert Hyperlink popup paste the URL to Share into the Address field.
7. Click OK when done. You will have created your hyperlink. Now complete your signature and click OK to save and exit.